Lammle’s Western Wear and Tack, operating since 1983, is family owned and operated in Calgary, Alberta. With stores located throughout Western Canada, we serve both rural and urban centers. We provide authentic western wear for the entire family, in addition to selections of tack for both Western and English equine enthusiasts.
Lammle's also operates a Customer Service Centre and Distribution Centre in SE Calgary. We are currently seeking:
eCOMMERCE PACKER / SHIPPER (SEASONAL)
This position can start immediately, and is expected to run until late December with a possible opportunity for employment continuation.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who can contribute full time hours, although candidates capable of at least 4 hours a day may also be considered.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- A challenging and rewarding environment
- Generous employee discounts
- Collaborative, team-based work environment
- Easily accessible by public transit
Your background should include:
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Conscientious and dedicated to personal and process improvement
- Taking pride in your work accomplishments
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to follow direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Position may entail:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Packing and preparing outbound freight for shipping
- Dealing with inbound freight from our store locations
- Diligently checking product and tag accuracy for outbound shipments
- Being able to lift and pack up to 25 pounds
- Constantly being on your feet
- Level 1 toe protection footwear may be required
Our standard hours of work are Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, there is the potential for overtime in the busier times.We thank everyone for applying; only those candidates being considered will be contacted.