Lammle’s Western Wear and Tack operating since 1983, is family owned and operated in Calgary, Alberta. With stores located throughout Western Canada, we serve both rural and urban centers. We provide authentic western wear for the entire family, in addition to selections of tack for both Western and English equine enthusiasts.
When you walk into one of our stores you recognize yourself. You are passionate about the western lifestyle, and it’s easy for you to strike up natural conversation with our clientele as you address their needs. You will be driven by sales goals and personal productivity, and strive to deliver excellent customer service. You are able to multitask with a smile on your face and work within a team to ensure every one of our customers receives the “Lammle’s Experience”.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Lammle’s Western Wear products, and effectively translate knowledge to customer through need recognition
- Showcase a positive attitude to both the customer and the tasks assigned
- Strive to reach personal productivity and sales goals
- Be knowledgeable on current promotions and convey offerings to customer
- Ensure each customer receives the Lammle’s Experience
- Lift and distribute merchandise up to 50lbs, refill stock and assist in merchandise display
- Take pride and attend to store cleanliness and tidiness
- Process purchases, returns/exchanges and special orders at register using POS system
- Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to loss prevention
- Strong personal skills, outgoing and able to communicate with co-workers and customers
- Sales and customer service orientated, ability to identify sales opportunities and problem solve
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Flexibility including evenings, and weekends
- Critical thinking skills, proactive and innovative
- Competitive wage/benefits
- Generous staff discount
- Flexible schedules and the opportunity to work seasonal events
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to inspire and be a part of the truly authentic lifestyle of Lammle’s Western Wear, please forward your resume to email@example.com