Lammles is Calgary-based company providing authentic Western Wear for the entire family. With 23 stores across Western Canada, explosive growth in eCommerce, and a thriving rodeo -based event business, we are looking for the next IT specialist.
If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of being a key part of a retail team building our Western brand, we want to hear from you.
As an IT specialist you will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, resolving all IT support issues within stores and the CSC. To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies.
- Installing new software and hardware components
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Assisting with network administration tasks
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure
- Assessing risk and liability
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software
- Trouble shoot store related issues with store personal
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities both at the CSC and with store teams
- Ability to suggest process improvements
- Self motivated to explore, questions and challenges the status quo while having an ownership mentality and a can-do approach
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal
- Personable, professional demeanor
- Degree in computer schedule or a related field is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent