Position: Human Resource Specialist
Report To: Director of Retail
Maintain and enhance the organization's Human Resource's by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, HR policies, Company Programs and Practices.
- Full cycle employee management, maintain employee benefit programs and manage any workplace injury or disability claims.
- Maintain, recommend and update company policies & process (including OHS, WCB)
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee performance on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources federal and provincial requirements; conduct investigations and maintain records
- Provide advice and assist in decisions regarding staff promotions, transfers and wage changes.
You are perfect for this role if you have:
- Retail management experience
- 3 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Previous experience in full cycle recruitment
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and organizational skills.
- HR certificate/diploma or degree
Sound like you may be a good fit? Submit your resume on the link below.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent