Lammle’s Western Wear and Tack operating since 1983, is family owned and operated in Calgary, Alberta. With stores located throughout Western Canada, we serve both rural and urban centers. We provide authentic western wear for the entire family, in addition to selections of tack for both Western and English equine enthusiasts.
Role: You’re an individual who enjoys bringing fashion to life using different techniques such as social media, ecommerce, and marketing. You have an ability to create content that tells a lifestyle story while ensuring top-notch product presentation. You are naturally detail-orientated and have an eye for connecting the eCommerce world with the store experience through marketing.
- Manage Ecommerce site & presentation of assortments, product categorization, and taxonomy
- Works with the eCommerce Manager to ensure product findability through optimization of category structure, navigation, sorting rules, search, etc.
- Gather complete and accurate product information from suppliers and other online resources
- Photograph products and digitally prepare all product images for web use
- Ensure all product records and associated assets are uploaded to the website in a timely fashion.
- Works with the eCommerce Manager to update the home page, landing pages, and product listings as needed
- Create campaign landing pages to support online and/or offline programs.
- Create and maintain non-product/listing pages
- Source images from internal marketing and external vendors for web content creation
- Enrich product content with imagery, size charts, features, and benefits
- Works with the Marketing Manager to curate instore marketing and messaging
- Work with reporting software, databases, and CMS systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Strong creative writing and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and work independently
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn specific applications
- Strength in learning agility and ability to apply oneself in new challenges, specifically related to technology
- Shopify experience considered an asset
- Post secondary education or relevant work experience focused on eCommerce and/or communications and/or Marketing