Lammle’s Western Wear is a family owned and operated company located in Calgary Alberta, and established in 1983. We are currently looking for an Order Fulfillment Lead to add to our Ecommerce Team. The ideal candidate has an interest in retail and ecommerce environments, and is tech savvy and detail orientated. You place importance on accuracy and thoroughness and will work to ensure every one of our customers receives the “Lammle’s Experience” as they shop lammles.com.
Order Fulfillment Lead (Ecommerce)
As the Order Fulfillment Lead, you enjoy taking on new challenges and problem solving as well as attending to repetitive tasks that always require attention. You succeed in a fast paced environment and respond to priority changes as directed. You always apply a positive “can-do” attitude to your work. Your approach to Customer Service is one of empathy and sincerity and you demonstrate patience when dealing with challenging customer service inquiries. You have a natural interest in inventory, respect procedure and are always looking to improve efficiency through a “hands on” approach to learning and carrying out tasks.
- Manage daily output to ensure production targets are met as set by the Ecommerce Manager.
- Follow and enforce the standard operating procedures, guidelines and policies as directed by the Ecommerce Manager.
- Ensure quick resolution to customer service inquiries pertaining to orders, payment processing and return label generation. Resolve customer issues promptly as they arise.
- Plan daily order fulfillment into pick waves.
- Review, verify and pack customer orders, and ensure the order is accurate prior to shipping.
- Process returns, manage returned inventory, and identify damaged and unsaleable merchandise to Ecommerce Manager weekly.
- Ensure packaging and shipping supplies are stocked in the fulfillment area at all times.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation at all times.
- Organize physical inventory as related to Ecommerce in an orderly way, stored and identified as indicated by standard operating procedures.
- Actively manage and communicate efficiencies and any process improvements to Ecommerce Manager.
- Preferred Warehouse Management or equivalent degree. Will consider 2 years related work experience in warehousing and inventory control for the right candidate.
- Strong personal skills, outgoing and able to communicate with co-workers.
- Strong Computer Skills are a must, including an interest and proficiency in various web based platforms, customer service and shipping portals. Must be able to adapt skills across different applications.
- Experience leading and motivating a small team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills, proactive and innovative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive wage/benefits
- Generous staff discount
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to inspire and be a part of the truly authentic lifestyle of Lammle’s Western Wear, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.