Lammle's is Calgary-based company providing authentic Western Wear for the entire family. With 23 stores across Western Canada, explosive growth in eCommerce, and a thriving rodeo -based event business, we are looking for an experienced Marketing and CX Manager. Marketing at Lammle's is about understanding the Western lifestyle and the target audience, and building awareness about our products and service across all channels, expanding our customer base and helping create a superb customer experience. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile and hands-on Marketing and CX Manager who is eager to do this. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of being a key part of the team building our Western brand, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate has experience in developing strategies to provide exceptional customer experience and maximize digital marketing opportunities, as well as developing and executing traditional marketing and promotion campaigns. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Understand and develop Lammle's brand positioning and brand guidelines to maintain the emotional connection with our customers.
- Analyze consumer trends and perform market analysis using marketing best practices.
- Analyze and monitor Lammle's customer experience and manage the Customer Service function to lead in the creation of a strong Customer Experience strategy to drive higher customer satisfaction, retention, NPS and new business growth.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Analyze digital and social media trends and technologies to develop leading edge strategies and programs leveraging owned, paid and organic search assets.
- Develop marketing objectives and programs with specific strategies across different channels and product segments. Provide strong local promotion to take advantage of difference in store demographics.
- Partner with Merchandise Buyers, Omni-channel, Store Operations and HR to design, test and initiate and collaborative and effective programs.
- Working in partnership with an outside creative team, develop and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms extracting key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with written proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Assist with annual budget planning with direct responsibility for monthly forecasting, ongoing billing and tracking of all event expenses
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis (KPI’s and ROI) to optimize the mix of strategies.
Who You Are:
- Strong retail experience
- Significant experience in digital marketing channels and strong customer experience orientation.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and experience in developing marketing strategies with a strong eye for effectiveness for our customer demographic.
- Relationship driven personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Background and passion for the Western Lifestyle.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5 years of experience or more in developing marketing programs and campaigns
- Proficiency with digital marketing, technology and social media including solid understanding Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative team management.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee perks such as merchandise discounts and corporate events
- Content planning, generation and scheduling across all owned and paid media channels.
- Managing Social media and reporting on PPC campaigns including Adwords and paid Facebook ads.
- Manage all email marketing activities including batch blast, automated campaigns, list growth tactics and reporting
- Develop and maintain the marketing calendar in close collaboration with the Merchandise Manager and Buying team
- Plan and strategize product features, brand campaigns, promotional planning, spiff, contents and holiday based events and coordinate the execution of these events at store level
- Book and coordinate creative for all paid media contracts, campaigns
- Assist in special events such as the Calgary Stampede, rodeos, tradeshows by planning brand presentation and coordinating assets specific to each event
- Manage sponsorship portfolio including major corporate partnerships, store and regional sponsorship and donation
- From time to time, act as public relations representation alongside ownership to steward and present the Lammle’s brand
- Assist in store planning and design for adherence to Lammle’s brand representation