Lammle’s Western Wear and Tack operating since 1983, is family owned and operated in Calgary, Alberta. With stores located throughout Western Canada, we serve both rural and urban centers. We provide authentic western wear for the entire family, in addition to selections of tack for both Western and English equine enthusiasts.
When you walk into one of our stores you recognize yourself. You are passionate about the western lifestyle, and it’s easy for you to strike up natural conversation with our clientele as you address their needs. You will be driven by sales goals and personal productivity, and strive to deliver excellent customer service. You are able to multitask with a smile on your face and work within a team to ensure every one of our customers receives the “Lammle’s Experience”.
District (Regional) Manager
- Represent Lammle’s in a professional and positive manner
- Function as the liaison between the CSC/DC and the store division
- Lead and challenge all Lammle’s store managers and staff to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Lead our company’s policies and procedures
- Empower store managers and sales associates to develop and maintain a strong store division
- Train, coach, and develop all store managers within the region or district
- Remain current on each store’s performance as it pertains to each division within the company
- Enhance the profitability of the stores and the company as a whole
- Participate in special events such as Stampede and Country Thunder
- Store staff planning and scheduling
- Store moves – relocations
- Based in Calgary with periodic travel to Cochrane, Strathmore, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat
- Strong management background within the retail industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills - proactive and innovative
- Motivational and organizational skills
- Multitasking and the ability to plan
- Flexible to help with other areas as needed
- Willing and approachable
- Competitive wage/benefits
- Generous staff discount
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to inspire and be a part of the truly authentic lifestyle of Lammle’s Western Wear, please forward your resume.
To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we have instituted measures including enhanced cleaning and sanitizing, as well as providing hand sanitizer and having our staff wear masks.