The Arctic Pro Steel Toe is Muck Boots' warmest neoprene boot. Featuring a 8mm neoprene waterproof bootie and fleece lining for the standard in warmth and protective support. The 2mm foam under the footbed assures warmth in low temperatures or when standing on ice. A topline binding keeps the snow and cold out, and warmth inside.
- 100% Waterproof
- Steel toe and plate protection
- 8mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles
- 2mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth
- ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Bob-Tracker molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water. The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions.