The winter can be unpredictable, but your footwear shouldn't be. That is why Muck Boot Company developed the Arctic Ice with Arctic Grip. These tall winter high-performance sport boots step up the warmth factor with 8mm neoprene inner boot layered with soft fleece lining for ultimate warmth in extreme conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. The outsole features Vibram Arctic Grip with Icetrek, the new ground-breaking sole technology specifically engineered to perform in wet or dry ice conditions. Vibram Arctic Grip is the most advanced cold weather gripping system Vibram has ever created; now you can tread on the iciest of surfaces with confidence.
- 100% Waterproof
- 8mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Comfort insole
- Vibram® Arctic Grip Outsole with Icetrek for grip on wet or dry ice
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
Care Instructions: The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water. The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions.